21 January 2021

SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge January 2021

 Our optional twist for our Facebook Challenge is "Feature a Creature".  I have decided to make some Christmas cards every month so I can feel a bit more organised in 2021.  I am even planning on sending them out as soon as our Christmas stamps are available, instead of the last two weeks of Christmas.  I love to give my recipients the option of reusing my Christmas cards so I insert a written sentiment inside with a light application of glue stick, then they have the option of pulling it out and reusing the card again.  I do have the concern of what happens to my handmade cards when they leave me - I guess us crafters think of that.



For this Facebook Challenge inspiration I have used Christmas Bunny

Don't forget if you are a follower of my blog, you can use this discount code at the SheepSki Designs shop.
 
                                                      SKIANDREA10


No comments:

Post a Comment