05 November 2021

Bizzy Bec's November Blog Challenge

 As usual the theme is "Anything Goes" and this month I think I have worked with the smallest digital stamps.  I resized them for a reason - to fit into My Favorite Things Die-namics - Photo Booth Strip.  I bought this from Bizzy Bec's but I must have got the last one.  Maybe if you are interested in one, you could contact her from the contact page on the shop website Contact Us : Rubber Stamps & Dies | Online Craft | Card Making, LOW PRICES (bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au)

I have used some of the digital products available in the shop to make this card.

Jolly Holly digital paper 

Little Santa with Present

Little Santa Painting Toys

Little Santa and Rudolph


Don't forget to join in our "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge

I have entered Beccy's Challenges: Month Of Holiday Cards Challenge (beccyschallenges.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE the paper you used Gail, the holly against the black background is gorgeous! It works beautifully with the green and red cardstock too. Love the photo strip with all the images of Santa going about his day. So cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Santa images Gail. Love the layout and wow to the gorgeous digi paper.

    ReplyDelete