19 February 2022

Sandra Caldwell Stamps - 2nd February 2022 Release

 It's time for Sandra's second release.  This time I am working with #3790 Kitty Head Piece.  As anyone who reads my blog knows I love any digi that has a cat in it.  I have coloured this digi with coloured pencils.  The card base is purple and the bricks are designer paper.


Can you see two kitties on this card?  That's right I have used a punch to cut out a cat and replaced the shape with foam tape.

This digi along with the rest of the second release will be in the Etsy shop and will be on sale for the first 24 hours of the release.

2 comments:

  1. How clever to punch out the cat and put it back in. It's a surprise kitty! Your sentiment is wonderful and that image is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that hidden kitty! What a clever way to sneak in an extra purr.

    ReplyDelete