20 May 2022

Bizzy Bec's Inspiration

 Here's a bit of mid-month inspiration using Bizzy Bec's digital stamps.  I have to admit I printed and coloured these peony flowers before I knew how I was goling to showcase them.  Originally I thought a CAS with a white card but when I placed them on the cardstock it didn't do much for me.  

Plan B - I searched my digital stamps folder on my computer because I knew I had stashes of peonies on it.  Then it came to me - Audrey Hepburn.  I had previously bought some papers and clipart of one of the best actresses of all time.  This is what I came up with.  Sorry on my second card I used the peony trio which Bec offered in a giveaway.  However, the Peony single can be substituted for the trio. I used some stash paper for the first layer on the white cardstock on both cards.  Then I used my digital paper and clipart, finishing the cards off with the peonies on foam tape..


PeonySingle digital stamp



Actually it was a fun way to come up with the card as all I started with was a couple of coloured digital stamps.  Maybe now I need to work on all the older coloured images I have in my stash lol.

Papers and Clip Art https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesyReeDesign?search_query=audrey

Don't forget there is still time to enter our May Blog Challenge.

I have entered http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/05/152-floral-frenzy.html (ends 15 June) with my second card.  CHECKED



1 comment: