01 June 2022

SheepSki Designs June Blog Challenge

 The theme for this month's Blog Challenge is "Use Checks or Stripes". I thought the new digi "In the Dog House" would be the perfect image for this theme and here it is.

"In the Dog House"

As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

Please join us over at our Blog Challenge , we would love to see your creations.

Also we do have a Facebook Monthly Challenge on our Facebook Group.  Are you a member yet?

Thank you for checking out my blog.


Gail xx

I have entered http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/2022/05/june-challenge-sheepski-designs.html (ends 30/6/2022) checked

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable, I so love his little rainbow house :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete