05 July 2022

Bizzy Bec's July Blog Challenge

 It's time again for the Bizzy Bec's "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge.  It's July and what do we think of then - Christmas in July.  I have made a Christmas card featuring "Little Santa with Letter".

I received my order from Bizzy Bec's a couple of days ago.  I sort of went a bit berserk in the Sale, so I decided to play with my Elizabeth Craft Berry Branch die that I have been eyeing off for ages and the Altenew 3D Perfect Poinsettias Embossing folder.  I think I must have bought the last one, but I know there are still heaps of these 3D embossing folders to pre-order in the shop.  The Altenew folders definitely produce a beautiful 3D effect.  I have also used some Mini Envelopes.


Little Santa with Letter digital stamp
Altenew 3D Embossing Folders Perfect Poinsettias (sold out) but others available
Elizabeth Crafts Berry Branch die (sold out) but others available 
Mini Envelope sentiments - digital

Don't forget to check out our Blog challenge.  

I hope to be commenting on your entry!


1 comment: