02 December 2022

A gift to my Gecko Galz followers

 It's time to give my followers a special little Christmas gift compliments of Gecko Galz.  I hope you like the collage sheet and use it for your last minute Christmas card makes.  Thank you to Leanne for giving us this collage sheet to give to our followers.


Tidings of Comfort and Joy, Comfort and Joy ...   Just right click and save


I want to thank all those who have followed my Gecko Galz posts this year and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a stress-free 2023.

Please also visit some of our other DTs to receive more free gifts.  I hope you will follow their blogs in too.  We are part of the Gecko Galz DT for 2023.




Carole Jones  (my personal favourite for obvious reasons)






Rene Van Wyck

Don't forget we also have our 24 Tags of Christmas happening each day on the Gecko Galz Blog plus our usual inspiration.  This month the theme is Christmas Dreams.

7 comments: