05 February 2023

Bizzy Bec's February 2023 Blog Challenge

 It's time again for our new challenge and for inspiration I have played with a new set of dies I purchased recently through a pre-order of Pinkfresh Studio at Bizzy Bec's.


Pinkfresh Studio Classic Edgers Dies
Daisy Trio Digital Stamp
Daisy Single Digital Stamp

Thes are great dies to use and an essential set of dies to have in your stash.  I am so happy I bought them, so many possibilities and as the packaging says essentials range, how true that is!

I started with a white square card base, used three of the dies on different designer paper and used foam tape to lift the daisies off the paper.

I hope you can join us in this month's Blog Challenge "Anything Goes" and don't forget to check the shop out for specials.


Gail xx

No comments:

Post a Comment