01 August 2023

SheepSki Designs August Blog Challenge

 The SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge for August is here.  This month our optional twist is "Your favourite thing(s). Some of my favourite things, Flowers, especially Andrea's.

I have chosen to work with "Dahlias".  I love being in my garden.  It is a work in progress all the time, but it is a great stress relief, like my craft.




I have also added another SheepSki Designs image which you will find here.  It is featured in two of Andrea's images.  Can you guess what it is?                                                                                           


As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our August Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook challenge too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment