01 November 2023

Morgan's ArtWorld November Blog Challenge

 Our Blog Challenge is always "Anything Goes". This month I am working with Xmas Bundle 2.



I have used a Christmas paper from my digital stash and coloured the two images with pencils.  I then mounted them with foam tape.  The chipboard stockings I coloured with various mediums and finished the card off with a Merry Christmas chipboard bauble.


Blog challenge



shop


Facebook Group



Now don't forget to check out our November 2023 "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

You may also be interested in this video of Morgan's showcasing her animal images.



See you over at the Blog Challenge,

GAIL xx

I have entered Beccy's Challenges: November Challenge (beccyschallenges.blogspot.com)


1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful Gail, I like all the Christmas elements you added! The little row of stockings along the top of the card is a lovely addition. It would be cute to make one for a large family and add their names to each stocking!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete