28 February 2024

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge for February

 Thank you to The Outlawz Challenges and Sandra for the image "Woven Heart".  Here is my creation.



I have also used a journal page for the background from Back to the Source.  The patchwork cat is from my stash however, it was one of those images in my download files.  I can't remember the artist so I can file it properly and thank them, but I just know it was purrfect for Sandra's image.  


I am entering Progressive freebie challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-freebie.blogspot.com)

Monday Greetings Challenge: February 5th Monday Greetings Challenge! (theoutlawzchallenges-monday.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that little cat is indeed purrrfect with the heart!!!! Love your colors too!
    Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!

    ReplyDelete