01 March 2024

SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge

Welcome to the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge for March 2024 - #84 Anything Goes..  This month I have decided to make a male birthday card using "Steam Power".  The square base card is kraft then an embossing folder showing trees.  I then layered the steam train, sentiments and a strip of railway truck I found in my digital stash.


As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our March 2024 Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook group too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail


I have entered Incy Wincy Designs Challenge -1st to the 25th every month: MARCH 2024 Themes are Birthday and/or Funny, Humourous (closes 25th) No. 27 1/5 ends 25/3/24

1 comment: