01 May 2024

SheepSki Designs May 2024 Blog Challenge

 Welcome to our May Blog Challenge #86 Anything Goes.  This month I am working with  Wabbits.

This digi is great for Easter cards and if you have run out, like me, this digi will help you make new cards for next Easter.


My card base is cream sparkle.  The background I am using is a paper from Bunny Tales,              AandJJ Designs.


As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our May 2024 Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook group too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.

I have entered:

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #5-2024 #107

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge -1st to the 25th every month: MAY 2024 Spring +/or Animals (closes 25th) #33 closes 25/5/24

Ellibelle's Corner: Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - May Challenge (simplyellibelle.com) ends 31/5/24


Gail







1 comment: