01 June 2024

SheepSki Designs June 2024 Blog Challenge

 Welcome to our June Blog Challenge #87 Anything Goes. I used "It's a Spring Thing" image to make my card this month. This digi can be found here. Its a Spring Thing Image No 282 - Etsy Australia.



My card base is white and then I matted the scene with Stampin' Up Bubble Bath A4 cardstock. I printed a Make it Crafty digi for the background which also had the sentiment on it and then placed "It's a Spring Thing over that and of course printed another copy of it so I could raise the gnome and swing on the card.  I miss Make it Crafty and think of Zoe often.  I am sure Andrea does too! 

As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our June 2024 Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook group too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.

I have entered:



Gail


1 comment: