12 September 2017

Createful Heart Digis & Design "Bouquet of Red Poppies"

Today I have decided to use "Bouquet of Red Poppies digital stamp from Createful Heart Digis & Design for my first go at the Outlawz "Sketch Challenge".  I had just finished colouring it in orange shades (I have to be different from the title) and decided to go looking as to what to do with it, into the Outlawz Challenges vault I went and signed up for the Sketch Challenge.  I really love this layout, so clean and simple.  I have gone with "Make it Crafty" chipboard in the small size, as truth be known I probably did the digital stamp a little big, before I knew what I was going to create with it.  I just love flower stamps and Mary at Createful Heart Digis & Design has some beauties.  I think I might have told you that in a previous post.  You can check out the Etsy store here https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Createfulheartdigis.  I think I am going to stock up on some more of Zoe's chipboard too. http://www.makeitcrafty.com/chipboard-embellishments.html

I am entering the following challenge with this card:




No comments:

Post a Comment