11 September 2017

Createful Heart Digis & Design "Old Fashioned Rose"

I just love flower digis to work with, they are so versatile to use on any type of card.  I have added to my flower collection with some beautiful specimens from Createful Heart Digis & Design.  I guess if you don't have much success in your actual garden at home, which is the case with me, especially when you have taken in as a boarder, a 17 year old grandson and his mischievous blue cattle dog.  I have just given up on the garden, so why not indulge with some more flower stamps from https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Createfulheartdigis?section_id=20966987. If you buy before 30th September 2017 you will be lucky enough to get a 10% discount, just read the announcement section at the top of the shop. 

I am going to enter this sympathy card in The Outlawz Challenge Paper ala Mode Saturday:

No comments:

Post a Comment