10 July 2018

Oddball Art Stamps July 2018 ATC Reminder

This month at Oddball Art Stamps our theme is "Dots and Doodles".  I had lots of fun with this theme, not sure whether to use the theme in the background or in the image, I attempted both. Here are some backgrounds dotted and doodled.  Also for this month's swap Lizzy and Tina decided to add ATC Coins to our swap.  As it was short notice, members have the choice, coins or cards, or a mix of both.





















The one on the left is halfway through the process as I decided to colour more doodling in.

I have gone a bit berserk with ATCs this month and here are the results, not sure which ones to use yet for the swap.  The extras will probably make it into my swap goodies, but who knows, I might not want to part with some and keep them for my own collection.



For the left ATC I have used Img#121 (just the face) with Img# 334 Frame.  In the right ATC I have Fay the Fancy Fairy, available as a rubber stamp in the store and the Newsletter freebie sentiment from our Newsletter.



This left one has a background using a Newsletter Freebie paper  Space Skulls available in the shop now and a cloud from Img #28.  The right one is Img#381 and recognise the background from my background photos.



My last ATC is a coin, another ATC format we are trying at Oddball Stamps.  They are so easy to create - I am a fan!  Here I have used the Baby Elephant from Img#365 and I have used one of the Dots and Doodles digital paper on his body.




I hope you like my array of ATCs and join us in the July ATC Swap.  Don't forget if you are following any of the links to the images I have used, you can use my discount code to save a further 10% on your order.

                               DTGAIL10

I am entering the following:

https://hutcho53.blogspot.com/2018/07/oddball-art-stamps-july-2018-atc.html
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-66.html
http://colouringinscrapland.blogspot.com/2018/07/nuevo-reto-del-mes-de-julio-todo-vale-o.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the design and the colouring!! Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland. Good luck!! Esther (DT)

    ReplyDelete