05 August 2018

Orchid Fairy

I was asked by a friend to make a 21st card for her grand-daughter.  I have a huge selection of digital stamps by Aurora Wings.  Sometimes I will just open the folder and look at the beauty of them.  I have in the past, printed some but that is as far as I go with them, as I feel I cannot do them justice, so I just continue to look at them and of course, add to my collection, whenever there is a new release.

Well, the request from my friend was it - no procrastinating this time!  I was going to go into my folder and I chose "Orchid Fairy" available in Mitzi's store here

I have used this store since it was opened because I found it easier to put my images in the same sections Mitzi has listed - before that I did purchase from her Etsy shop which she also uses to showcase her talent.

Here is my card, I have coloured the image with Copics, used a card blank and the chipboard down the sides from Scrapmatts and the chipboard words are from Make It Crafty.



I have put a verse inside:


I am entering this card in:

https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-69-anything-goes.html
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-anything-goes-use-of-yellow-in-your
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-august-3-2018

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-73.html


UPDATE

Winner Top 3 Aurora Wings Challenge
Winner Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings



2 comments:

  1. Oh Gail! You definitely did her justice. This is just GORGEOUS! What a beautiful design and the sentiment is so heartfelt. I'm sure your friend and her granddaughter were absolutely thrilled! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings with this stunning project! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, this is BEAUTIFUL! What a stunning card for a 21st birthday! I love the color palette you used - it's subtle with freshness, elegant with a hint of playfulness. Beautiful coloring (You totally did her justice!), layout, and the special message on the back. The whole thing is really special! Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete