03 August 2018

SheepSki Designs "My Favourite Things"

Our August theme over at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge is "My Favourite Things".  I didn't have to think twice about this, especially when I looked at my SheepSki Designs digis folder.  I LOVE CATS!!!!  But the big question was which cat digi will I showcase, I have all of Andrea's I think.  I could not make the choice  .... then I came up with another idea.

My favourite craft at the moment is ATCs, so why not do ATCs with all of the cat digis I have and then I don't have to make the choice on my favourite SheepSki Designs cat image.  I have also used my Prismacolors on this project, something I am not that confident with, but we have to practice these things we procrastinate about, don't we ladies - to get over that fear!

These are my ATCs - hope you like them.


The challenge for August 2018 is YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS!  Please note our challenges have a theme.   Make sure you check carefully before entering!

The challenge will run from 1 - 31 August 2018.

Just to clarify you can use any image to enter, you don't have to use a SheepSki Designs one - BUT if you do and you're a winner you'll bag yourself an extra image ;)

This is the link for the August challenge and all details are there https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-17-your-favourite-things.html

We also have a Facebook Group Challenge, so if you do use a SheepSki Designs image, you can also enter that challenge with your project. 

 The link for the Group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/ - hope you will join our group and participate in the challenges https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2128278657412346&type=3.  We have a lot of fun in this group, you won't be sorry.

And don't forget, most important, if you are looking in our Etsy Shop, you can save 10% on your order by using the code SKIANDREA10.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and I hope to see you in the Blog Challenge or the SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps Group on Facebook

I am entering:

http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-17-with-day-for-daisies.html

2 comments:

  1. I had to do the same with Copics Gail :) couldn't did a thing with them LOL!
    Love that your used all my cats and made something unique with them.
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your kitty extravaganza, Gail! Each card is so cute, and your colors are fantastic! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete