12 March 2019

"Roses" LeAnn's World 101

The LeAnn's World 101 Progressive for Feb/March 2019 is "Roses".  I haven't done one of LeAnn's Progressives since I went in for my knee operation, so when I saw the beautiful roses, I decided to purchase and join in.


If you like this image here is the link


I am entering

LeAnn's Feb/March Progressive Challenge 19
Pile It On Challenge #152 - Your Favourite Colour
AAA Cards Blog Challenge  as below



I used a sentiment plus digi image, a die cut and a trio of small embellishments (3 hexagon shapes) plus friends theme.

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple blooms, and a very pretty card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card dramatically colored! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete