02 March 2019

SheepSki Designs - March Blog Challenge "Your Favourite Colour/s"

If you are a frequent visitor of my blog, you may have seen me mention my favourite colour before, or even guessed it by the colours I sometimes choose.  It's funny how whenever you don't know what to do with your project, you often gravitate to your favourite colour.

  This month for the Blog Challenge "Your Favourite Colour/s" I have designed a Planner Pocket Pages Divider.   Towards the second half of last year, I started playing around with a planner, thanks to a very good cyber friend of mine.  Well this year, I have progressed a bit more, taking the decorating  a bit more seriously, hence this project.



Front of Pocket Page 


Back of Pocket Page - for the  little pocket showing the bird quote, I have used We are 3 Bird Songs digital paper.


and of course in my Planner

The SheepSki images I have used:




Don't forget if you are interested in any of these images or for that matter any of the others on our Etsy shop, you can use this discount to get 10% off your total.

                                                  SKIANDREA10

I also hope you join our March Blog Challenge with the theme being "Your Favourite Colour/s".

I will be entering the following with this project:

QKR Stampede #337 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #158 Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Gail





3 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous! Love purple myself and your planner looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, i love that you used, We Are 3 Digital Paper too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout and love what you have on this planner page about choice!!!! Great inspiration here! Love the color too!!! Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Good Luck.
    CaroleAnn DT

    ReplyDelete