04 April 2019

SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - "Wings" April 2019

This month's SheepSki Blog Challenge theme is "Wings".  When Andrea first put "Griff" into the shop, I thought, no I could never attempt that.  Well, when this theme came along, I thought face your demons Gail, give it a go.

This is the result - a blank masculine card.  I feel this image is best suited for a masculine card and I will be able to use this as a birthday card, an inspiration card or whatever your heart desires.





I hope you enter our challenge this month.

The Etsy shop is full of images which you could use for this theme, and if you feel like a challenge why don't you choose "Griff" this time, like I did.  If not SheepSki has lots of other winged images to choose from.  Don't forget to use this 10% discount when you are over at the shop.


                      SKIANDREA10


I am entering the following challenges with this card:








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done with the Griffin image, love how you colored it. Just perfect for my theme at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Wings, Tails or Spring Blossoms. Thank you so much for joining in!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete