21 April 2019

Tiddly Inks Little Mermaids

Thank you to Tiddly Inks for supplying the image for #Challenge 224.  The images are from the Little Valentines Mermaids set, but the two merged mermaids are available as a freebie in the shop
while the challenge is on.

I decided to make a planner pocket page with my image.  I made a 6" x 4" card to fit into a Classic Happy Planner Pocket page.  I created an underwater scene and coloured the mermaids with Copics and attached them with foam tape.  I hope you like it and I hope my friend likes it when I finish the pocket page with other inspiration quotes to put in her Classic Happy Planner. 





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Scarlett, my friend just LOVESSSS mermaids.

      Delete
  2. Great card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge! Janice Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, what a hilarious sentiment! It's so perfect for the image too! I'm betting your friend adores this. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how I love that sentiment!! Its so funny!! and a super cute scene for those little merpeople too! Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this underwater scene you've created. The deep blue colors are just gorgeous! Thank you so very much for joining us at Tiddly Inks and sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your underwater scene..thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete