22 July 2019

Beccy's Place July Challenge

Thank you Beccy for this beautiful image.  I love flannel flowers and wattle, what a beautiful combination.  Unfortunately I have tried growing flannel flowers without success, but now I have this image from Beccy so all is not lost.

I chose to use this image on a sympathy card for a local family whom we have known since our daughters were at primary school.  The girls are now women.  Her Mum has lost her battle with cancer and we will be attending a celebration of her life this week.


The link to Beccy's challenge is here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's mum Gail. The card you created for the family is beautiful and the sentiment is so warm and lovely, I'm sure it will be a comfort to them.
    Warmest regards,
    Beccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card I like the added lace it adds a special touch to the card....very nice

    ReplyDelete