02 July 2019

SheepSki Designs July 2019 Blog Challenge

This month's Blog Challenge theme is "Early Christmas/Winter"  I have chosen the little winter cuties "Huddle" to work with.  I was looking for a wintry background for my Aussie Christmas in July card and found one on Etsy.  I think it suited my little penguin friends.  Of course, I have coloured the image with Copics and added some chipboard snowflakes coloured in all sorts of mediums to achieve the effect I wanted, a few layers of whatever white I had, finishing with white Wink of Stella.  I hope you like it.


Don't forget if you are purchasing any images from the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop, use this code for a further 10% discount off your order.


                                                    SKIANDREA10

 And the link to the blog challenge is https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-28-early-christmas-winter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment