19 October 2019

Catch the Bug Challenge - Saturday Bingo 19th October 2019

OK I think I told you I am not as advanced as my American friends in celebrating Halloween.  However, I came up with an idea for a Mum accompanying her children on Trick or Treat, or even a bag to accompany you to an October party or celebration.

Da da, The Ruby Treat Bag.

Perfect for Australians, I think we are known to be pretty good drinkers!  This bag will hold three wine bottles, but to be on the safe side I would only accommodate two, better to only have two and not see the bag break!!


  I have used the bottom line of Bingo this week - 3 layers, orange and ribbon.


The images I have worked with are:

Ruby Calendar October

Pumpkin

Halloween Window Cat

BugCatLove

I am entering the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your idea, except Mum is going to be stumbling down the sidewalk, lol. Your gift bag is just awesome with all of the images.

    ReplyDelete