17 December 2019

Bugaboo Stamps New Release 17th December 2019

As part of our Christmas Critters Holiday Critter Chaos week,  Christmas Mouse Light has been released.  On the same day we are also having a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.


I have chosen to work with the bottom horizontal row - Tree, Critter and Kraft.  I started with a kraft card base and added a kraft digital paper as well as the new release for my critter and Merry Christmas Tree as my tree.  I love this Christmas tree because it has a built-in sentiment with it (you don't have too much, which is sometimes good). I have raised my little mouse with foam tape.


Don't forget there are still 3 more challenges you can enter until the end of this Critter Chaos week, so keep your eye out.

Bye for now and Merry Christmas.

Gail xx

1 comment:

  1. Gail that tree is perfect for that adorable mouse. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete