01 February 2020

Audrey and Peonies

The theme for February's SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge is "Flowers and/or Hearts" and I just could not resist making a birthday card combining Peonies and some digital paper I bought from Etsy last year.  Why did I splurge on the digital paper and clipart of Audrey Hepburn, because I just love her style and sophistication and of course her acting ability.


I have used a square pearlised card, mauve cardstock to mat the digital paper, putting the peonies inside a vase from my Polkadoodles digital folder, the hearts on the front are from Julia Spiri's clipart and the digital sentiment is from Graciellie Design.  I have used foam tape on the vase and peonies and used Diamond Stickles on the peonies surrounding Audrey as well as the Peonies image.

I am very happy with this card and hope you like it too.

Don't forget when you go shopping in the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop, use this code to get an extra 10% discount from Andrea and the team.

                                                 
                                                   SKIANDREA10

Hope to see your entry in the February Blog Challenge.  Bye for now, see you next month or on our Blog - I might be lucky enough to comment on your entry!




No comments:

Post a Comment