12 April 2020

Catch the Bug Challenge - Stella says Sketch

This week's challenge is the sketch below

I chose to make a Christmas card - you can never be too early for that, the way time creeps up on us.
I am using Christmas Hedgie.  I actually bought this one from the old shop, so it is definitely an oldie but goodie too.  The added bonus with this digi is that you get a coloured version too.   Here is my creation.  I have used a gold base card, some glitter cardstock, vellum and a couple of punches to complete this - how easy.  My chipboard from Make It Crafty (now closed) finished the card off.
It would be very easy to use this sketch to make a bunch of Chrissie cards.


See you over at the Stella says Sketch Challenge when I may be commenting on yours.

Bye for now

Gail

2 comments:

  1. Gail this is gorgeous with those metallic papers. You should check if there is a way to add followers to your blog....just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you, I guess I forgot to add that and didn't realise. When I first started my blog, I did not have a clue what I was doing and probably still don't. I checked it out and I think I have the button there now. Thank you again Lisa for pointing it out.

      Delete