22 April 2020

Humour Me!

For Humour Me Wednesday this week, I decided to work with my fave, Stella and to make a card I could send to someone in these times we are living in at the moment.  Stay safe, stay home and drink!
Did I say that, sorry, didn't mean that.  And guess what, 19th April was Hanging Out Day, what a day to celebrate this, we hung out at home last week and before that, again this week, and we will continue to hang out at home for quite a while yet I suspect.  So let's celebrate Hanging Out Day with a drink or two.  Oh no, everyone reading my blog will think I have a problem:  getting back to my card, I have used Stella Tidbits - I Believe.

Here is my creation:

I hope when you are at home and maybe working on your cards, you make time to come up with some funny cards, cards you can use to maybe drop a line to someone you have not been able to have a coffee with, someone you usually dine with from time to time or someone you catch up with at the movies every month or so.  We are all missing our friends in these times, so why not drop a card in the mail to them instead, just so they know you are still thinking of them.

Don't forget to visit our Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our challenges as well as our Facebook Group where Jodie is very generous with her freebies and special discounts.

See you soon.

Gail xx

2 comments:

  1. Great suggestion Gail. LOVE your Stella card. Wonderful paper and great colors. Stay safe and keep your wonderful sense of humor! Air hugs.

    ReplyDelete