23 July 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July Photo Challenge




For Thursday's OBG Photo Challenge I have looked at the photo and the first thing I saw was Santa and his ever so long list.



For this fun Christmas card I have used Santa Clause Peeker and Blank Dear Santa Scroll.  Add a home-made sentiment and washi tape and there you have it.  There is some foam tape behind some of the many Dear Santa letters.


See you over at Catch the Bug Challenges for Christmas in July.

I am entering:  http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/pennys-challenge-476.html

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! Such a perfect card for the photo inspiration. Adorable!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete