18 July 2020

Christmas in July - Bugaboo Stamps

Our Saturday Theme Challenge during Christmas in July involves creating this theme in your project.


When I looked at this picture, I saw Santa and his elves helping him get toys ready to deliver.  Immediately I thought of Santa Clause Peeker and the Bugaboo elves.  I chose Brat Boy Elf Sitter and this is what I came up with.




I made a shelf for Brat Boy Elf to sit on by folding a piece of patterned paper and foam tape.

See you tomorrow with inspiration for the next Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July Challenge.

I have entered:  http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-anything-goes-challenge.html

PS - Top 3 Bizzy Becs

2 comments:

  1. Gail this is so awesome and just LOVE that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card, love your string of baubles and the sentiment is just perfect for the scene you have created. Thanks so much for joining for another month at Bizzy Bec's!

    ReplyDelete