02 June 2021

Morgan's Artworld June 2021 Blog Challenge

Challenge #6 and  as always "Anything Goes" and this month for inspiration I have used "Ariane Frame Cameo" on a birthday card.  I had just started to put this card together when a friend asked me if I had a daughter birthday card on hand.  I told her I would look at my card stash and then I remembered "Ariane".  I was quite pleased with the way she was coming together so all I did was add the word "daughter" to one of my card embellishments and sent her a photo.

She said "Yes please" and the next time I saw her I gifted it to her.





Card inside


I have used the Kaisercraft 6.5 x6.5 designer paper range for the background paper, but I put some beige netting under the square.  The card base is beige too, but you might see the netting sticking out.  The netting is out of my stash and is probably ages old but I am so happy I have started using it at last.    The Kaisercraft range is "Treasured Moments" but I am not sure if it still available.  I have used some of the sentiments in the paper pack as well as some die cuts from the collectibles pack.

Don't forget to check out Sherry's Pick of the Week as well when you are on the shop website as there is a 20% discount code to use on her picks and there are some really good ones there this month.

Our June challenge will be over on the Blog so please join us this month.  I would love to see you there!

Gail


1 comment:

  1. What a beauty this is, i'm sure your friends Daughter loved it. Lovely image. Creative wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete