02 June 2021

SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge for June 2021

 Our optional theme this month is "Layer It Up".  For my inspiration this month I am using Unicorn.

I have used a mixture of gold, silver and rose gold to put this layered card together.  I hope you like it and can join in our June Blog Challenge.  It is fun putting layered cards together.  Sometimes I have no idea where I am going with it, but it all comes together in the end - I hope!




As you can see I have also decorated the inside of the card.  Now get cracking and start on your layered card for the Challenge.  You do have a month, but get your entry in as soon as you can so you don't forget.

All my followers can grab a discount at the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop by using this code.

SKIANDREA10

Now you make sure you have a magical month!

Gail xx

2 comments: