19 December 2021

Imagine that Digistamp December Progressive Challenge

 Thank you to Kris for another fantastic image for the last progressive challenge for 2021.  I believe Kris has some different ideas for 2022 so unfortunately this will be the last challenge.  I do hope there will be something in 2022.  My association with Imagine that Digistamp goes back a long way.



Thank you for Gingerbread Cookies and Cocoa.


Oh no I was just about to put my project in the Blog challenge and am reading Imagine that Digistamp is closing the doors.  How sad, will miss you Kris, thank you for your talent over the last nine years.


I am entering Imagine That Digistamp BLOG: DOTM Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card Gail! I love how you meshed the cookies with both mugs. Very festive! Thank you so much for your participation in my challenge recently. I'm so sorry to close up shop - who knows what the future will hold ;) Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
    Cheers,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete