20 December 2021

Tim Holtz Stamps - Bird Crazy

 I just love these Bird Crazy stamps from Bizzy Bec's.  Recently I did a mixed media challenge at a virtual retreat.  The prompts given were journal page, paint, book print pages torn up, stencil or black marker with triangles and of course a vocal point.  I decided to use a Bird Crazy stamp for my vocal point.


                                 

I had so much fun doing this, I did another page using Tim Holtz Stamps - Bird Crazy  This time I used yellow and red paint, bubble wrap, a stamp from my stash I haven't used for ages (cracks), Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers, a cat stencil and a black Posca.


Products used from Bizzy Bec's
Tim Holtz Stamps - Bird Crazy



"Bird Crazy" stamps are so versatile.  Everyone needs to have a set in their stash.  If you don't own them yet, pre-order a set  from Rubber Stamps & Dies | Online Craft | Card Making, LOW PRICES (bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au now.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment