20 January 2022

Bizzy Bec's Digital Stamp inspiration

 I decided to use one of Bizzy Bec's older digital images for this card.  I have had her in my stash for quite a while now, but she will never date, perfect for teenage cards. Today I have made a card for my eldest grand-daughter.  Last year was a very stressful time and she got through it with flying colours.  It was her first year of high school and she was very anxious about it.  Today this card tells her how proud we are of her and we hope Year 8 will bring lots of new adventures and good memories for her.  We love you Verity.



The image is from Bizzy Bec's Miss Cherry Martini Collection - School Girl Crystal

Don't forget to check out the whole shop Rubber Stamps & Dies | Online Craft | Card Making, LOW PRICES (bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au) and you can always enter our Monthly Blog Challenge "Anything Goes".

Bye for now 

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment