02 January 2022

Morgan's Artworld January 2022 Blog Challenge

 


Our first Blog Challenge for 2022 and as always "Anything Goes".  For my inspiration this month, I worked with Spanish Eyes 6 - Greyscale.  What a gorgeous image from Morgan!

I worked with coloured pencils on this project.



I am entering Your Scrapbook Place : Happy 2022! Our First Contest of the Year.

Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 208 - Use a Song, Poem or Quote

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: January 2022: Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #95 (cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful is right! Such a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing. Glad you joined our crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your your with the nice image.
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete