01 March 2023

Morgan's ArtWorld March 2023 Blog Challenge


 This month's challenge is "Anything Goes" as usual.  This month we are showcasing these three digital stamps and I chose to work with "Ballerina Fairy".



I used some digital paper as the background of the whole piece of A4 cardstock, then placed the Ballerina Fairy on the rightside edge, adjusting the background and image brightness so I could colour with pencils.  I printed, coloured and cut out around the image.  I then folded the card as you see it below.  I added Kindy Glitz to the wings and the skirt of the costume.  I tucked the leg under the quote to hold the front page a little and left the middle of the card plain with just pink paper and another quote.  It is a little hard to see the sparkle from the Kindy Glitz in the photo.  






Shop


Blog Challenge


Now don't forget to check out our March 2023 "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

You may also be interested in this video of Morgan's showcasing her animal images.


No comments:

Post a Comment