01 March 2023

SheepSki Designs March Blog Challenge

 Hi to all my followers,

This month I am promoting SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge for March.  The optional twist is :Embellish It.  I got so excited to work with Grace that I forgot the theme was embellishing. You don't just one image with this, you get 2 jpg and 2 png.  I have used Grace with her utterly DECO background.  I coloured her with pencils, which has been my go to for a while now.  Some of the pencils I used were metallic.   I wanted a break from Copics and with everything going on in my life at the moment, it's what I cope the best with.

Grace

As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our March Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook challenge too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail

1 comment: