20 July 2023

Beccy's Place July Blog Challenge

 This month's challenge has an optional twist - animals.  I did check with Google and birds are classed as animals, so I chose to work with Beccy's beautiful superb wrens.  They are coloured with pencils.



I have used the Superb Wren digital stamps along with the free gum blossoms which I coloured and the background is Flannel flowers (coloured version).  Flannel flowers are one of my most favourite native flowers, but alas I have not been that successful with them myself.  I had one that did last a couple of seasons and then just went and died on me.  Unfortunately I only had it in a pot and it didn't leave me any babies to carry out the beautiful display.  


I am entering Beccy's Place July Blog challenge Beccy's Place: July Challenge (beccysplace.blogspot.com) checked


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing Gail, and a wonderful tribute to our beautiful country too. I love the way you combined the plant images and the two little birds. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete