01 July 2023

SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge July 2023

 Our optional twist this month is "Celebrations".  I was keen to use SheepSki Designs' "Buttercup Cottage" a new image from Andrea. 

I wanted to make a gnome scene with this cottage and used "Giant Daisies".

You may also find another of Andrea's images hiding somewhere.  It is part of an older image.



I have added grass diecuts and signpost and a few chipboard embellies to complete the scene and voila, we have a welcome to our neighbourhood card for a new neighbour.


As a follower of my blog, you are eligible to use this discount at SheepSki Designs Etsy shop  SKIANDREA10

I hope you will join in our July Blog Challenge.  We also run a Facebook challenge too, so join here if you aren't a member of the group yet.

See you in the Blog challenge and good luck with your entry.


Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment