17 September 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps "Red Panda"

My grand-daughter Verity is turning double digits this week.  When I asked her what she wanted her answer was a real pet Red Panda.  Unfortunately I cannot fulfill that request, but I remembered I had a Red Panda in my digital folders, in the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps downloads.  So this is what I posted to her today.



I have used autumn colours in the colouring of the Red Panda image which is available in the Etsy Shop of gjzcck.  I hope you check out this shop, it has beautiful images that I can never resist.

I will enter http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html with Verity's birthday card.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely that you could at least give her a red panda that she can treasure.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge and don't forget we also have a monthly challenge over on our Facebook Group

    Nicola, CCK DT (Amethyst Lily Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, your card is gorgous! I love your coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik Challenge! Don't forget we will have a special anniversary celebration in October! Can't wait to see you then too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Panda Dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. panda dog

    ReplyDelete