06 September 2018

"Gaming Dude"

This month at SheepSki Designs we are featuring the theme "For the Kidz" in our Blog Challenge.  I have been playing with "Gamer Dude" available in the SheepSki Etsy shop.

I decided to make a birthday card with this image for my grandson Adam, who is turning 13 in October - this digi is very appropriate for him!


I didn't have anything to suit this card in my stash, not even paper, although there could be some buried somewhere I have forgotten about, you know what it is like.  When in doubt GOOGLE, which I did and found this background.  I coloured Adam (Gamer Dude) with Copics putting some stripes on his top. I also cropped the image to get just the gaming consoles (hope that is what you call them, not into it myself).  I printed three of each of the three and used foam tape to add an extra one of each to the image and used 2 each of the consoles to put on the side.

I hope Adam likes his card, but I hope he doesn't see it before his birthday.

Don't forget to check out out September Challenge over on the SheepSki blog. Just look for the post for Challenge 18  with the theme "For the Kidz".

Don't forget if you are over at our Etsy shop looking for a digi for this theme, you can use this code to get 10% off your order.

                          SKIANDREA10

I am entering the following:

https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-gcc09032018-rectangle-cards

https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-august-30-sept-5-optional-twist-is

https://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-52.html

No comments:

Post a Comment