08 September 2018

MKC Digitals September 2018 Release

After a short break Mari Ko Creations has been revamped to become MKC Digitals and I am proud to still be on Mari's Design Team.  Here are a few links for you to check out:

Facebook Group (if you join now you can get the 400 member freebie).  At the moment we have a Facebook Challenge using the freebie, Thanks a Latte.

Shop (and if you are quick, you will find we have a 30% discount on the new shop until 10th September 2018).  This link isn't just a shop!  You will find some great tabs to check out on the home page, some are direct links back to the blog, a project gallery which has some fantastic inspiration and of course a link to our monthly challenge when that starts.

You Tube - Mari has been busy and already has 2 videos

Blog - Mari is a great blogger, so you will find lots of info there too and of course a link back to the shop.  Stay tuned for information on our challenges here too.

Today I am going to showcase some of my creations with the September release.  Mari has concentrated on school inspired digis this month.  You will find them in the shop under the NEW Collection or the SCHOOL Collection. 



These are bookmarks I have coloured with Copics and laminated.  I have given them to two of my grandchildren to give to their teachers as they are leaving their current school.


This is a Planner Band I am giving to a crafty friend who I could not be without on this  papercraft journey, and believe it or not, we haven't even met in person yet.  As much as I said I don't go much on social media, it is what brought us together and I am so grateful for her friendship.



I have also made some planner clips and reminder pencils.  I hope I have inspired you to use your digital stamps for other projects.  Don't forget all the stamps I have used are available in the MKC Digitals Shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment