11 October 2018

Ericraft Stamps "Unicorn Beanie"

Have you checked out Ericraft Stamps yet?  Today I am going to showcase "Unicorn Beanie" and what a cutie she is.  She is available in the Etsy shop now at a very special price.  I decided to use this cutie to make my first 2018 Ericraft Stamps Christmas card.  I hope you like it. 

I would also like to invite you to join our Facebook group.  We are a small group, but if you are interested in Ericraft Stamps, it is the best place to see what Erica has created.  Erica is an Aussie, who loves drawing digital stamps, mainly as a hobby, her inspiration for her stamps mainly coming from her family life. 

I would love you to check out all her images in the Etsy shop - you will be pleasantly surprised by her work and also the prices she offers, especially her new releases for a short time.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering the following with my card:



No comments:

Post a Comment