10 October 2018

Stamps by Aurora Wings "Cat in Flowers"

I chose "Cat in Flowers" to use in the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog Challenge #71 with the theme, Inspired by Music.  It was not a hard choice, I went through my Aurora Wings folder and soon as I saw this image, I thought of the Tom Jones hit "What's New Pussycat" released in 1965.  I know showing my age!  Here is my project, an ATC.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Update:  I was the "Random winner" with this creation.  Thank you Mitzi.


2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect match. Amazing coloring and the CAS layout is purrfect...lol... Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge this month. Best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURRECIOUS, Gail! Love, love, LOVE this sweet gray kitty peeking out from the lovely purple flowers. Purrfectly CAS, too. Gotta say the song made me giggle for a number of reasons. Certainly takes me back. LOL Thanks so much for joining our "Inspired by Music" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete