01 October 2018

SheepSki Designs October 2018 Blog Challenge

This month our theme over at SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge is Fantasy and/or Wings.  I must say it was a hard choice because Andrea has lots in the Etsy shop to cover that theme.  I can't wait to see what else the Design Team came up with.  My choice was Peggy - Image No. 109 available here


I have coloured Peggy with Copics, BGs for the wings and Cool Greys for the rest.  The lace panel at the front is actually a mold made from No More Gaps.  I experimented a while ago with it, and was just waiting for the right project to add it to.  The moon and stars chipboard and the word Sparkle are both from my fave chipboard supplier here in Australia, Make it Crafty.  I coloured the moon and stars with Wink of Stella and on the front part of the word I used BG34 and BG32.

I hope you like my inspiration for the October Blog Challenge and will join us over at https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/ for Challenge 19 Fantasy/Wings.

Don't forget whenever you are checking out the SheepSki Designs Etsy shop, you are welcome to use the discount code below to get a further 10% off your order.


                                          SKIANDREA10

Thank you for joining me today and if you are not a member of the SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps Facebook Group, please head over there now and request to join.  We also have a Facebook Challenge every month too.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment