26 May 2019

A Day for Daisies "Flowers in my Garden"


A birthday card using A Day for Daisies "Flowers in my Garden".  Of course I have coloured this image with my favourite technique, Copics.  Not a day goes past without me having a Copic marker in my hand, especially at night while in front of the television watching my husband's favourite shows, not mine.  It is so easy to get out my Copics and colour digital images.


This digital image can be found here

I am entering:

http://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-10-anything-goes-in-mainly.html

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-mid-month-inspiration-showcase-your.html


4 comments:

  1. This is such a dear card. Love your soft colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month and goodluck.
    Scarlett xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using your Copics! I love AFD images and this one is too adorable.
    Thanks for playing along with us at A Place To Start1
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card! I really like your choice of embellishments for this and I have never seen that image - very nice!
    Thanks for entering at A Place to Start!
    Rachelle : ) DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet wonderful card!!!! Love the flowers and sequin lace. Thanks for joining us this month at Creations in Pink, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete