23 May 2019

Beccy's Place Blog Challenge "Little Liz"

I have been buying Beccy's images for ages, but never thought of entering her challenges, so I decided to give it a go.  Thank you Beccy for the free image "Little Liz".  I decided to make a birthday tag for a friend.


I haven't used a brad for ages so I did and the ribbon is actually a piece of ribbon that you get on new clothes, you know the ones we usually cut off and throw, not me, they go in my stash lol.

I am entering:
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/blog-post.html
https://paperminutes.blogspot.com/2019/05/paperminutes-589-freundschaft.html

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, Gail. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag Gail, love the colour combination! I also love the wonderful sentiment you added about friendship, what a lovely gift to receive. Good on you for recycling the ribbon, I think it's a great idea to save and reuse all those kinds of bits and pieces... every little bit helps. Well done Gail and thank you for joining in the challenge!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gift tag and so special that your friend will love it.
    Scarlett xoxo

    ReplyDelete